Michelle (Michelle&Leslie's Book Picks)'s Reviews > A Want So Wicked

A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young

Having loved A Need So Beautiful I couldn't wait to read A Want So Wicked and was so excited and happy when I got an early copy (I love it when I don't have to wait long!). I had many high hopes and expectations for this book and now I am very happy to say that they were all met!

A Want So Wicked was just as good (if not better than) as A Need So Beautiful. Its plot was exciting, surprising, and fantastic; the same characters were back, including a few new ones--all of them well-developed and real to me. But one thing I liked better in this book than the previous book was the main character. Elise, I think, was a better heroine than Charlotte was in the previous book. In that book, I thought Charlotte was a bit frustrating at some points for not fully trusting in what she was bound to do in the end. But as for Elise, she was more likable, accepting (of her destiny), and acted more rational and level-headed to situations. I also really liked figuring out her past along with her. And of course the romance between Elise and Harlin is fantastic (although a little insta-love but I didn't mind it here because there's a reason).

I can't express how much I enjoyed reading this book. It truly was a great and awesome read! It is so, so, so GOOD!! I recommend the series to anyone and everyone.

According to my sister this series is a duology but I think there's going to be a third book as A Want So Wicked ended kind of in an open ended way. Well, I really hope there's a third book.

Reviewed by Leslie for Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks book blog.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Want So Wicked.