delane's Reviews > Full Blooded

Full Blooded by Amanda  Carlson

May 29, 12

Read on May 29, 2012

HOT DAMN I'VE BEEN DYING TO BE ABLE TO OFFICIALLY REVIEW THIS BOOK!!!!!!
I too was graciously allowed to receive the ARC for this book....as well as being one of the ones that got to read it a chapter or two at a time as it was being written.
I'VE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN!
I love these characters! I admit that part of it is bias....I mean I feel like Jessica is kind of my gal too...even though I'm not the one that thought her up!
James! HUBBA HUBBA! I've got a picture in my head that might be illegal and is definately a bit shameful! But I'm loving me some Irish these days.....
Tyler....the type of loyal brother that every girl wishes she'd grown up with (ya know except for on date nights...)!
Danny....gets me all silly and high-school girl crushy giggley....
Yup! I'm biased!
But seriously...this was a fast paced, in your face, rush from literally the first sentence to the very last page!
I've actually read this book 3 (OK maybe 4) times, if you total it up. Since we were sent a chapter here...a couple of chapters there...every week or so...sometimes I'd back track and re-read to check back with something I wanted to make sure I remembered just right. What does that matter to this review?
The day I finally received the official ARC in the mail (BEAUTIFUL Amanda!) I sat down and devoured it as if I'd never read it. It is just that exciting of a book!
I can't wait for the rest of you to read this!
Amanda Carlson may be a debut author but I have no doubt that this series is just the beginning.

Can't wait for more!!!!!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Blooded.