Daniela's Reviews > Seize the Night

Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Jul 17, 11

Read in June, 2010 — I own a copy

My 3rd favorite story & character from The Dark-Hunter series. Valerius Magnus, completely stole my heart and won me over the moment he came in contact with Tabitha Devereaux. Whom ironically is also a well-known Vampire Slayer and the Twin sister of the woman who is married to Kyrian, who is Valerius's sworn enemy. If that not's a plot, I don't know what is!!

Valerius is Roman, which means he's not a popular Dark-Hunter because the Dark-Hunters are largely Greek Hunters and have a major grudge against him and his civilization for super-ceding them.

Valerius was a brooding, didn't want to be bothered and trusted no-one, not even himself type of man. He was mainly just misunderstood. He was brought up in such horrible and heart breaking instances and was taught that kindness was a weakness. We also find out that Valerius has a brother amongst the Dark-Hunters and that story is explosive!

The relationship between Tabitha & Valerius will have you laughing, tearing up and rooting for them, from the beginning. It's a wonderful adventure that these two go on. Not to mention, everyone that Tabitha holds dear and near, hate him, so that's another obstacle these two need to face!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seize the Night.