Andrew Hildreth's Reviews > Charlie St. Cloud

Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood

Jul 17, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read in January, 2011

This is a wonderfully written and creatively portrayed story. I love this novel. It contains a delicate combination of brotherly love and true love’s romance all wrapped together with destiny’s bow. The perspective is from a storyteller that goes back and forth between the main characters, which is easy to follow and helps connect with the characters. It is a very addictive novel that is easy to read and hard to put down. You instantly feel close to the characters as soon as they’re introduced and feel with them every step of the way. There were several times I would suddenly discover something and find myself flipping back through pages to see if I could’ve spotted clues or hints. It definitely makes me rethink the story at several points- very good job in the writing! There were even times where I would get chills as I was reading; it was that good! Both story lines connect and intertwine in such an effortless and wonderful way. Great characters, excellent writing, and truly an excellent story. A definite favorite for sure!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charlie St. Cloud.