Henry's Reviews > The Spirituality of Imperfection: Storytelling and the Search for Meaning

The Spirituality of Imperfection by Ernest Kurtz

Jul 16, 11

Loved this book. Lots of great bits of traditional stories used as keys to spiritual insights.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spirituality of Imperfection.

message 1: by Bobby (new) - added it

Bobby Did you try to read other book based on stories of author?

Henry Bobby wrote: "Did you try to read other book based on stories of author?"

No, I've only read this one. I definitely recommend it, in any case.

message 3: by Bobby (new) - added it

Bobby Henry wrote: "Bobby wrote: "Did you try to read other book based on stories of author?"

No, I've only read this one. I definitely recommend it, in any case."

I've read this one too. And recommend to your read a crossing or the drop's history by Anatoliy Obraztsov. This book is different from The Spirituality of Imperfection: Storytelling and the Search for Meaning. But it will understand you a lot of important things!

Henry Bobby wrote: "Henry wrote: "Bobby wrote: "Did you try to read other book based on stories of author?"

No, I've only read this one. I definitely recommend it, in any case."

I've read this one too. And recommend..."

Cool. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it.

message 5: by Bobby (new) - added it

Bobby Henry wrote: "Bobby wrote: "Henry wrote: "Bobby wrote: "Did you try to read other book based on stories of author?"

No, I've only read this one. I definitely recommend it, in any case."

I've read this one too...."

Thanks

message 6: by Anatoliy (new)

Anatoliy Obraztsov Agree with Bobby and want to add that "a crossing or the drop's history" has more chances to be popular than The Spirituality of Imperfection: Storytelling and the Search for Meaning

Henry John wrote: "Agree with Bobby and want to add that "a crossing or the drop's history" has more chances to be popular than The Spirituality of Imperfection: Storytelling and the Search for Meaning"

Hi John,
Thanks for your comment.
Why is it important that either one of these books become popular?
Henry