Gigi Ann's Reviews > Escape

Escape by Barbara Delinsky

Jul 16, 11

Read in July, 2011

I am a Barbara Delinsky fan, I have read many of her books, but I must say I was a little disappointed with this book. I just could not connect with the main character, Emily, at all, I found her a bit spoiled and self-centered, and just a bit boring. I could not make the connection between her and the coyotes, it seemed a bit weird to me. However, that does not mean I won't read anymore Delinsky books. (I love her books.) I just think being from the older generation, this book will probably be enjoyed much more by the younger generation. I know if I ever pulled a stunt like the main character Emily did, I don't know if I would have had a home to come home to.

The book was very predictable, with a strange ending, at least to me. I must say, Emily had a very understanding and long suffering husband. I just kept wanting to yell at the top of my lungs at Emily, ENOUGH, GO HOME!!! I suffered through the whole book, made it to the end. I'm sorry Ms. Delinsky, this book was just not my cup of tea.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Escape.