Pam's Reviews > Demon

Demon by Kristina Douglas

Jul 18, 11

Read from July 15 to 16, 2011

Azazel is another fallen archangel. He is chasing the Demon Lilith. It’s been prophesied that he and Lilith will fall in love and rule over Hell. Azazel has left the Fallen to kill Lilith to prevent the prophecy from fulfilling.

I liked this storyline much more than the one in “Raziel”. However, the pacing was still way to slow! Still really don’t care about the characters or what happens to them. If I gave “Raziel” 3 stars out of 5, I would give “Demon” maybe 3 ½ stars. I don’t think I will be spending any more time on this series.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon.

message 1: by Kristy (new) - added it

Kristy I have this one but haven't cracked it open. Hope they get better. Raziel was decent.

message 2: by Pam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pam So far it's better cuz we have most/all of the background out of the way. It took so long for Raziel to get started! I almost gave up.

message 3: by Kristy (new) - added it

Kristy Looks like Demon won't be much better than Raziel. Alsa, it is hard to measure up to JR Ward's BDB series.

message 4: by Pam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pam I was thinking the exact same thing about BDB...Although Gena Showalter's "Lords of Darkness" series is right up there with BDB in my book!

message 5: by Kristy (new) - added it

Kristy Really. Good to know becaause the reviews are mixed. Will check them out.

message 6: by Pam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pam Jon will be glad you did...LOL! Wait till he gets back!!!