Christa's Reviews > Fatal Consequences

Fatal Consequences by Marie Force

Jul 15, 11

bookshelves: ebook-arc
Read on July 15, 2011

Fatal Consequences was a great addition to Marie Force's Fatal Series. I was very fortunate to be able to get an ARC of this book from Netgalley. With each book in this wonderful romantic suspense series, I like the characters of Nick Cappuana and Sam Holland more and more. I love the relationship between the two of them, and each book in the series has a great storyline as well.

In this installment of the series, Sam investigates the murders of two cleaning ladies from Nick's building. As she delves in and unravels the mystery, Sam crosses some very powerful men who are willing to go to any lengths to guard their secrets and preserve their power. Nick is supportive and protective as the investigation causes Sam's and his own lives to be threatened.

I thoroughly enjoyed Fatal Consequences. In this book, Sam and Nick have established a committed relationship, and Sam is trying to be more open and upfront with Nick. Sam is his usual, wonderful self throughout this book. The Fatal Series has become one of my favorite romantic supsense series, and I am looking forward to the wedding novella and the next full length book in the series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Consequences.