♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme's Reviews > Goldilocks and His Three Bears

Goldilocks and His Three Bears by A.M. Riley

Aug 06, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: m-m, multiple-partners, erotica, the-romance-reviews, bdsm
Read in July, 2011

See my review on The Romance Reviews.

This dick is too hard. This dick is too soft; this dick is just right! No, this isn't your usual re-interpretation of Goldilocks and the three bears. The three bears are all different and very attractive men. In fact, the only thing that is too hard, too soft and just right is the bed of each bear. Their dicks on the other hand are all perfect.

Brian is the cute as a button little Goldilocks. He falls for Paul, Daddy Bear, after a whirlwind fuckfest. By accident, he meets Jim, Momma Bear, while Daddy is gone for months on a business trip. Lastly, while watering plants for Momma bear, he accidentally falls on baby bear's dildo. Oops. Brian is a naughty naughty boy.

Baby bear is actually Scott who is just a bundle of joy and energy. The gig is up when Daddy and Momma show up from their trips and discover the shenanigans of Brian. None of them knew about each other and all three find out because they are roommates. I say Brian is in a need for a spanking. Fortunately, Daddy obliges.

The four men become sexually involved in a very hot way. I enjoyed the BDSM play. The D/s between Paul and Brian made my panties wet. When Scott finally succumbs to bondage/dominance play with Jim, I nearly levitated off my couch in ecstasy. Not everything is rainbow and sunshine. For four men to be able to work their relationship on a daily basis, it takes work. There are some ups and downs in the story. These added to my enjoyment of this kinky romance.

I recommend this story to m/m romance lovers who enjoy some hot kinky poly sex.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goldilocks and His Three Bears.

Laura M I'll add this to my list - I always like good kink and bdsm . . .