Mina's Reviews > Love, Inc.

Love, Inc. by Yvonne Collins

F 50x66
Jul 15, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, for-review, young-adult
Read in July, 2011

Being a major fan of chick lit novels, I knew that when I received Love, Inc it was just right for me. It was a great read. It had me laughing at loud, gripping the pages for more and wondering what could possibly go wrong next. I loved this!

Zahra believes she has the most perfect boyfriend. Rico is so sweet and caring. He always listens to her and is there for her. Especially, since her parents split. This then lead to group counseling helping her deal with her parents split. Here, she meets two other teenagers, Kali and Syd. They get along pretty fast and soon giggle about their amazing boyfriends. Zahra, Kali and Syd soon find out how loyal their boyfirends' are in this case, boyfriend.

I love all the characters. I particularly have a soft spot for Zahra, though. Her character is simply funny and entertaining. Her hone life even has the ups and downs too. I really don't know how she handles it. Because her family has Pakistani roots mixed with American customs, it makes everything much more different yet I loved seeing how everything would work out. Though, the best part I must admit was what Zahra and the girl got up to. They sure proved how payback is a bitch.

The best thing about Love, Inc was all the romance. I'm a sucker for love and it was written just great. Though, I did think the story dragged on abit but it was made up at the end. I wasn't disappointed. If you're looking for a fun, light and amazing read, Love, Inc is perfect for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love, Inc..