Jenna Anderson's Reviews > Blindsight

Blindsight by Kait Nolan

Jul 19, 11

Read from July 15 to 19, 2011

I downloaded this short story as a freebie for my Kindle. It is a lead in or teaser story, but wraps up with enough closer to allow the reader to breath in a non-panicked fashion and wait. Ha ha.

** Please note - this short ends with a final vision involving Isla and Ransom. If your file ends with Isla in the office of the bar, you do not have the updated file. Swing back to the retailer you got it from and ask the customer service to send you the most recent file.

This story is pure fantasy and paranormal goodness. Vampires, Seers, Wraiths, Faes oh my! The opening chapter is a kick-butt action scene. It was quite unique and I loved it.

I enjoyed all the characters. The story premise is just getting under way and sounds like loads of fun. Ransom and Isla make a perfect sexy couple. Sparks are flying already and I am looking forward to the actual fireworks.

Kait Nolan has a wonderful knack of writing movement and action. I have no idea how she can give the reader such tingles with simple words like: through the tunnel or we need to leave. Amazing. I can image that reading an entire novel written by Nolan would be great fun.

Blindsight is a nice sample of this storyline and these characters. I look forward to reading Revelation once it is released.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blindsight.