Gina 's Reviews > How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend

How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend by Gary Ghislain

Jul 31, 11

bookshelves: 2011, young-adult
Read from July 30 to 31, 2011

My theory when beginning this book: Well if Johnny Depp's name is in the title is HAS to be good! Said theory was proven to be correct. And guess what? Not a single sign of teenage vampires! Hooray! ;)

14 year-old David Gershwin didn't plan on spending his summer Space Splashing all around France with a supposedly dangerous bikini-wearing alien girl trying to find and star-nap Johnny Depp... but what you intend to do and what actually happens on summer vacation are normally two different things (this is just an extreme case)! Gary Ghislain has created a page turning and outrageously funny, action-packed fantasy that will keep you captivated, from beginning to end!

David's father, a psychologist, is an expert when helping nutty teenagers, but his latest patient isn't an average client. Her name is Zelda; she claims to be from outer-space, 325 years old and on a mission to find her "chosen one". Good humored David is immediately head over heels in love with daring Zelda, her amazing speed, beautiful body and strange tattoos so he decides to help her complete her quest... David knows stealing one of Hollywood's biggest stars is no small feat, but Zelda and her quirky abilities make it even more complicated than he had initially anticipated. What a fun story! It was exciting, hilarious, and a great summer read.

Gershwin's sleek outer-space themed story proves to be one awesome butt-kicking sci-fi adventure... How I stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend is so out of this world, you just have to go along with it, no questions asked!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend.