Christel's Reviews > Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night

bookshelves: kresley-cole
Recommended to Christel by: Eastofoz
Recommended for: paranormal readers
Read in May, 2008

** spoiler alert ** OMG!! I am like EastofOz, break out the kilts and the bagpipes and get my butt on a plane to Scotland!!!!!

I think this one is better than the second book. Needless to say after the Big Brown Truck dropped this one off today, I had to read it in one sitting. Sorry hubby fiend for yourself for dinner or call Domino's for pizza. I ain't cooking till I read this book!!!

Bowen is a Werewolf, 3rd in line for the throne of the Lykae clan. He was nearly destroyed after his "presumed" mate was taken from him during the full-moon running from him and his changed form. For the past 2000 odd years he has blamed himself for her death. I mean pretty much totally reclused himself from the world.

Along comes Mariketa the Awaited, a witch, Bowen hates witches but she stirs something inside of him that has not stirred in 2000 years, the Instinct. But he is torn, his instinct tells him she is his mate, but mates can only be once in a lifetime. But can she be the reincarnated Mariah???

Confused? Once you read this book you will not be. Bowen is a true "Alpha Male" and Mariketa is a witch just beginning to understand the potiential of her powers. They are both pulled to each other in an love enduring power that neither one of them can describe.

If I could rate this book as a 10 star I would. Totally captivating and enthralling of a love story I have ever read.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night.

Kathrynn I'm glad you are enjoying this series. Auntee, are you getting your Kresley Cole books lined up?

Auntee Kathrynn, I'm so far behind in my reading it isn't even funny! Let's just say that Kresley Cole has made her way out of the mountain and is now at the bedside (although about 10 other books are battling it out at the bedside)! LOL!

Julie (jjmachshev) Y'all do know that the next one in this series will be released this coming Tuesday?? Just so I won't be the only one waiting at the bookstore!
J

Kathrynn This Tuesday! Thank you for the info. I didn't know. Time just flies by. Next thing I know it'll be Christmas!

:-)

message 5: by Daisiemae (new)

Daisiemae Okay...gotta bump this one up...looks like I really NEED to read it soon!

Gardavson Totally with you on this one. GREAT book. The series as a whole has been pretty good.