Mina's Reviews > Rockoholic

F_50x66
Aug 27, 11

bookshelves: reviews, 2011, for-review, young-adult
Read in June, 2011

Rockoholic is a stunner of a book. This was my first book to read by C J Skuse so I was pretty excited. From the bright attractive cover, the funny yet thrilling plot and the awesome characters, everything was completed wonderfully. I loved this book!

We meet Jody, the girl who is head over heels over one particular rock star- Jackson. When she gets hold of a few tickets for his concert, she makes sure she's the first to get there. But then, she gets herself caught in a funny situation involving Jackson. Well, to be exact... kidnapping Jackson!

Jody is a humorous character. Especially when she decides to do the unthinkable, obviously something to do with Jackson. Jackson is seriously messed. He's all over the place. Everything he goes through is not pretty. I like him though but mainly his rock star side. He is just so cool.

The best thing about Rockoholic is that it's completely unpredictable. You'll guess a lot of things are going to happen. I've got to admit, I've wanted some particular things to go on but yeah, you can guess it didn't happen. Not that I'm disappointed because all in all I loved it. Especially the ending.

Rockoholic is a hilarious, fun read. It's totally engaging. C J Skuse has done a brilliant job. I really have to read more book by him!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rockoholic.