Shari's Reviews > Blood of the White Witch

Blood of the White Witch by Lacey Weatherford

Sep 04, 11

bookshelves: reviewed
Read from August 30 to September 01, 2011

I'm finding it harder and harder to review the Of Witches and Warlocks series without writing spoilers for the previous books. I must say that it really seems like each book is just a little better than the book before, and so far this one is definitely my favorite. In Blood of the White Witch Vance and Portia are happier than ever, and even more passionate than ever. All sweet and gooey. I found parts of this story to be a little predictable but then later when the story jerked the rug out from under me I suspected that maybe the author had lulled me into that state of predictability on purpose. Tricky tricky! Just a couple of warnings, this book had me crying, really more like sobbing actually, and be prepared for a MAJOR cliffhanger! I am in desperate need of the fourth book! The Of Witches and Warlocks series has become one of my very favorite.

I know this review is short and sweet but everything that I want to say is SO spoilery. Instead of giving anything away I'm just going to leave you now with a reminder that if you love sweet, sweet romance stories then you have just found a series that is sure to become one of your favorites.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of the White Witch.