Tammy Walton Grant's Reviews > A Taste of Desire

A Taste of Desire by Beverley Kendall
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Taste of Desire.

29.0% "Was she now supposed to tremble in fear? She'd simply have to fight to contain herself. "And supper this evening? Am I to join your family or am I to work? You simply cannot have it both ways".

He pinned her with the kind of look that robbed grown women of breath, reason and propriety. In that order. "Princess", he drawled, "you can scarce imagine all the ways I manage to have it."

message 1: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz Hmmm, I'm debating about getting this one Tammy. Sounds like "our" kind of read ;p Have you flipped through it at all?

Tammy Walton Grant I have to admit that I haven't, East. I think the reason I bought this one (which does look like one of "ours", doesn't it!!) is because I was initially intrigued with the first book in the series (Sinful Surrender). Have you looked at that one?

Did you try the sample?

message 3: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz No I haven't read the first one Tammy but it sounds good too. I wonder if you have to read them in order?

I haven't tried the sample.

Decisions, decisions (lol!)

Tammy Walton Grant Decisions, decisions (lol!)

LOL, I know, right? They must have been on amazon for cheap, because I snagged them both (how sad is that, I can't even remember).

I'm not sure how tight the series is written -- I've seen reviews where folks started with the second one, though, so maybe it'll be ok.

I suffer from that "must read books in order" disease, so I'll begin at the beginning. :)

message 5: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz Yes I suffer from the same disease but now I ask if you have to read in order to see if I can skip previous ones if I'm only interested in a particular one (lo!)

Tammy Walton Grant Sometimes I'm tempted to do that too. Just think of all the crappy books I've read because I can't seem to make myself skip!