Reacher's Reviews > How Fiction Works

How Fiction Works by James    Wood
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
4526730
's review
Jul 15, 11


Was about 20% useful for writers, with the other 80% devoted to Wood's personal pontifications on literature.
likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Fiction Works.
sign in »

No comments have been added yet.