Bethany's Reviews > Pure

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Mar 14, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read from March 10 to 13, 2012 — I own a copy

Oh Jennifer! How you tore my heart apart in Pure! I wasn’t sure if Pure could compete with how much I loved Half-Blood, but it was equally great. Alex went through so much loss in this book. She pulled through it and I think became a little stronger for it. I hate love triangles, but what is even worse is a love triangle where you like both guys. (view spoiler) The wait for Deity is way too long!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pure.

03/11/2012 page 62
19.0% "I love Aiden!"
03/11/2012 page 135
41.0% "Wft! Everything has hit the fan!" 1 comment

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-8 of 8) </span> <span class="smallText">(8 new)</span>

♥Rachel♥ Great. These love triangles kill me!

Bethany It would be nice to read a love triangle free book once and a while. It seems like most books have love triangles anymore.

♥Rachel♥ I know. I thing there are two more books to go, so we won't know the final verdict for a while. :/

Bethany The wait is going to kill me!

Olivia--Porcrastinator Extraordinaire Me too! I completely agree. I'm pretty sure she'll end up with Aiden, which is nice, but I somehow like Seth so much more. Honestly, I only got really into the series when he showed up.. but yeah.. so frustrating.

♥Rachel♥ Did you guys read the blurb for Deity yet? It's pretty telling. :)

Olivia--Porcrastinator Extraordinaire aa.. I hadn't. That is pretty telling.. I'm not sure how I'll feel about that. I'm not a fan of the choice between "love and fate." That makes it seem like fate can't come with love? Who knows, it'll be interesting to see how it works out.

♥Rachel♥ Well it could be a complete lead on to us and turn out totally different than we expect. November is a long time to wait! :)