Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Realm of Fire

Realm of Fire by Leanore Elliott

Jul 14, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, erotica-paranormal
I own a copy

What a nice read this was. I really wasn't sure what to expect but I really and  truly enjoyed the read. I always had the author on my to read list when we spoke, but shamelessly, I put off reading any of the books because I was already swamped with books to read. I started reading not knowing what to expect and found my self talking  back to my ebook reading device.

Belle is a firefighter for an elite force called the Hotshots, she always had a thing for fires as long as she could remember. But as soon as she joined the force her nightmares began and they became more intense as time goes by. They then started to include her co-worker Saxon, who she really dislikes, she thinks he's cute but she really disliked him as well. The dreams becomes more sensual, and she isn't able to explain it. The only person she felt was her friend being that she is a female firefighter is Buck, another co worker. The more time goes on, the more Belle becomes confuse and thinks she's going crazy with her dreams and voices she hears, which are that of  Saxon and Buck. But in time all becomes clear and she starts remembering who she is and the realm.

I was reading the book and wasn't sure were it was leading to,  or what was going on, because the way it ends and the way it starts you wouldn't think the book would turn out the way it did. Whenever Belle would feel confused, I empathized with her, because I was yelling what's going on, why is she dreaming, what's the connection and why are these two guys competing for her? Belle best described her dreams when she said she feels as though she is in a Cleopatra fantasy and a Roman nightmare. A very enjoyable read for me, especially towards the middle onwards. Saxon, was so sexy and I enjoy his humor and his sensuality. Buck was fun as well and I can't wait for his story.

As much as I feel in my reads intimacy and the story has to balance out each other, the storyline did it for me in this book.

Storyline: GOOD
Intimacy: FAIR
Enjoyment: GOOD

LIKE us here  ----> www.Facebook.com/romance.novel.junkies on FB. Also join us on our FB group Romance Novel Junkies 550+ members. We are also on goodreads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Realm of Fire.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Nice