Shantelle's Reviews > Have a Little Faith: a True Story

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

Aug 04, 11

Read in December, 2009

"In the beginning, there was a question.
"In the end, the question gets answered." - Mitch Albom

I just finished reading Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom. I'm not sure why I picked up this novel to read. Perhaps I was bored and needed something to do, perhaps I was looking for something to feel a void; or perhaps, just perhaps, I needed a little bit of faith.

Have a Little Faith is an amazing story about a Rabbi, a Christian Minister, and a man with very little faith. This book will take you through an incredible journey with a beautiful message in the end . I felt inspired after reading this book. Sometimes in life I forget to look up and thank the man upstairs. I forget to thank him for another day, another blessing, another lesson learned.

I highly recommend this book to anyone from any religion. Funny, I'm a Black-American woman is engaged to a Jewish man. I often wondered how our two different religions could mix. This book taught me a little something- regardless of religion, "faith is employed similarly." No matter our beliefs and religion, our faith is tied to the same God. This book will help you to find comfort in believing in something bigger than yourself.

Keep the Faith my friends, and go purchase this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Have a Little Faith.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Attique (new)

Attique Rehman shantele i am totally agréé with your review.

Shantelle Thanks Attique!