Alexandria Nicole's Reviews > Madly & Wolfhardt

Madly & Wolfhardt by M. Leighton

Jul 23, 11

bookshelves: favorites, romance, ya, fiction, paranormal, slightly-different-world, kindle, mer
Read from July 21 to 22, 2011 — I own a copy

I DEVOURED this book! I absolutely loved it. Although I've never read a story about mermaids before, this story seemed completely original to me. Leighton incorporated fair tales into this story in a great way that makes perfect sense. She captured my attention within the very first few pages of the book and I couldn't put it down after that. Madly is a very strong character and she's really in tune with her feelings. She thinks like a normal 18 year old girl would so it's realistic. And Jackson, whew, don't get me started on him. A huge, sexy chunk of man that I would love to meet in real life. He's probably one of my new favorite fictional males.
I will admit sometimes I felt like things were a little confusing but they weren't so awful that I had to quit reading. I've been that way with a lot of books and they've been some of my favorites as well.
M. Leighton did a fantastic job with Madly's story on saving her family. I CANNOT wait for Book 3!

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Madly & Wolfhardt.

07/21/2011
25.0% "LOVE this book so far!"