Jennifer's Reviews > No Turning Back

No Turning Back by Tiffany Snow

Jul 12, 11

Recommended to Jennifer by: copy from author
Recommended for: anyone who loves romance novels
Read from July 01 to 08, 2011, read count: 1

This book took me a little longer to read because of my schedule but I made it through loving every minute of it.

By now any romance reader knows what to expect from a romance novel so I won’t go into any of that. What I will talk about is my favorite part of books, the characters.

Kathleen Turner is the heroine of this book. She explains her name as a family joke. Her dad’s name was Ted Turner, her grandma Tina Turner so of course her name carries on the tradition. Kathleen is spunky, independent, and just plain fun when she is not being threatened. Blane Kirk brings out Kathleen’s spunky side and also her stubborn side. The pairing of the two is a perfect combination of HOT! Kathleen works two jobs. Her second job as a bartender allows her to explore her fun side. On Halloween Kathleen dresses as Britney Spears and sings along to Karaoke. I could just picture the scene. Fun! Kathleen finds herself in the middle of a dangerous situation. Sometimes trouble finds her through no fault of her own and other times because she is stubborn and doesn’t know who to trust.

Blane Kirk is described as 6 feet of male perfection with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, perfectly even white teeth, rich, charming, dimples when he smiles, and the air around him seemed to crackle with electricity. WOW…I’m a sucker for green eyes so right away on page 1 I am in love. I love the way Kathleen and Blane met. Embarrassing for Kathleen but pleasurable for Blane, I would assume. Just use your imagination here. Kathleen refers to it as “The Incident”.

Of course, in romance novels there has to be a third wheel. I would love to have Kade as a third wheel trying to steal my affections. He is described as having dark wavy hair, piercing blue eyes, a mischievous look, chiseled jaw, and lips that would have made an artist weep. Two hot men in one book. Do you really need any more reason to read this book? Just saying.
There is intrigue, mystery, and a hint of danger surrounding the attraction of Blane and Kathleen. Throw Kade in the mix and you have a very sumptuous read. My eyes couldn’t read fast enough because my mind was conjuring some spicy images.

Yes, I recommend this book. Do yourself a favor and meet Kathleen, Blane, and Kade. Just make sure you have the time to get through it. I would have loved to just read it without having to stop so much because I had so much going on. Kathleen and Blane burn up the pages with their steamy scenes and Kade doesn’t have to do much to smolder. Read it you won’t be disappointed.

*I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Turning Back.