Teresa's Reviews > Doctors from Hell: The Horrific Account of Nazi Experiments on Humans

Doctors from Hell by Vivien Spitz

Jan 23, 15

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in March, 2008

Considering the author was the court reporter...of course the book is highly detailed. She also does a good job reporting from a non insider point of view, especially just about how things were run, how she got to be in the trial and all of that. When it came down to the trials themselves and what was said, if you're a world war II buff, this is really good. She definitely did a good thing, putting all this information out there. If you have any interest in the topic at all this is the book for you.

I personally got the book to find out about the nazi experiments while there was plenty of information on that topic it wasn't really what I was looking for. the book focused more on her getting to the trial and how it changed her and what she saw back home. I feel like the title was false advertising in that regard. If you're looking for more information on the nazi medical experiments and don't already have a solid base knowledge then start here.

But for those, like me, looking for more obscure knowledge on the subject , go somewhere else.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Doctors from Hell.