Becky's Reviews > Loved

Loved by Morgan Rice

1978609
Jul 12, 2011

Read from July 12 to August 02, 2011

I was sent a file version of this book to read by the author in exchange for an honest review. Loved carries on where Turned (book 1) left off.
Caitlin and Caleb are on a mission to discover the sword, there journey takes them across country and through many historic locations. They must follow the clues to find the sword, but on the way they start to fall in love, but there love is forbidden and could cost them everything.
Sam, Caitlin's brother, is still on his own, then he meets Samantha, a beautiful, mysterious girl and he falls for her, but she isn't everything she seems to be.
Kyle the rogue Vampire is setting off more catastrophic events that will threaten humanity and vampires alike.
They are all after the sword but only one can get it.
I loved how the characters grew in this book and that you got ot find more about each one, more of thier back story. I liked Samantha as a new character, she was excellent, a real mix of sweet, pretty, tough and feisty.
There are loads of action scenes that will have your heart racing and some romantic moments that will make you sigh contentedly.
The ending is a real OMG moment and I can't wait to start the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loved.