Hildur's Reviews > The Forest of Hands and Teeth

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

07/12/2011 page 38
12.0% "Not liking this to start with. It's just weak young-adult story so far."
07/14/2011 page 38
12.0% "I started reading this book because it's got zombies in it but I regret it now. This is so not for me. The story is (at least so far) way too basic for YA and the book has nothing extra to impress you. Maybe once the zombies really start to kick in, it will get good..?"
07/14/2011 page 69
22.0% "I started reading this book because it's got zombies in it but I regret it now. This is so not for me. The story is (at least so far) way too basic for YA and the book has nothing extra to impress you. Maybe once the zombies really start to kick in, it will get good..?"
07/15/2011 page 220
71.0% "There are a lot of things I don't like about the main character. She doesn't really seem to have a personality, at least the writing doesn't give her one, she's always crying and she's completely crazy. Another thing about this book I don't like are the time jumps. It jumps over days and sometimes months for no good reason, which makes it very easy to lose track of how the time of the story is passing."