M.'s Reviews > Entrance to a colonial pageant in which we all begin to intricate

Entrance to a colonial pageant in which we all begin to intri... by Johannes Goransson

Jul 12, 11

bookshelves: 2011
Read in June, 2011

I've been reading Johannes blogs online for a year or two now and I always find what he has to say at least interesting, if not something I agree with-- always intellectually stimulating as well. Despite knowing of his presence, and loving Action Yes & Action Books, I had yet to actually read any of his own work. After reading Blake Butler's interview with Goransson, I decided that it was fairly urgent I order this book (so I did).

As much as I can appreciate the form the book takes, and what it does at times, most of the book left me cold; and not in the comfortable-icy way that I occasionally WANT a book/movie to make me feel, but more like distracted and uninteresting--I never found myself fully within the text. There were parts that I thought were fantastic & that held me completely, but there was little interest I maintained, I had no momentum.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entrance to a colonial pageant in which we all begin to intricate.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirvan (new) - added it

Mirvan  Ereon hi just curious.. how did you get a copy of this book?? i am very desperate bec i cannot find it in my country and i have no capabbilities to order it online..

message 2: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. r.a. wrote: "hi just curious.. how did you get a copy of this book?? i am very desperate bec i cannot find it in my country and i have no capabbilities to order it online.."

i ordered it online. i'm not quite sure how else you could get it.