Janny's Reviews > Fleshbags

Fleshbags by Gerald Rice

Jul 17, 11

bookshelves: ebook, english-reading, read-2011
Read from July 12 to 17, 2011

I quit reading halfway. It really isn't my kind of book. It reminds of The invasion of the body snatchers but that's all there is to say. It's a bit chaotic. Lots of flesh, blood and very predictable.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fleshbags.

07/16/2011

Gerald Rice Janny, is that a fair 'review'? You didn't really read the book. Had you, then I would respect you not liking it. But you didn't finish it and called it predictable. Those two don't exactly go hand-in-hand.

message 2: by Janny (last edited Jul 19, 2011 03:55AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Janny no, I didn't finish the book. True. I did mention that in my review. But, the things that happened in the first halve were really predictable as far as I'm concerned. And the first halve was quite chaotic as well in my point of view. I don'n know if the second halve would change my opinion, that's true. Is it impossible to have an opinion about a book that you didn't read all the way to the end?

Gerald Rice What you call predictable I call set up. And of course there's chaos- it's about a zombie outbreak. There's an ensemble cast of characters, so the story has to jump around. But there are things in the second half I doubt you'd see coming. But I can respect it didn't grab you.

Janny oke,a promise. I'll read the second half as well.

Gerald Rice I don't want to shove you into something you don't want to do. But if you read it and didn't like it I would have no issue.