Kristin (Kritters Ramblings)'s Reviews > Unleashed

Unleashed by Emily Kimelman

Jul 13, 11

bookshelves: kritter-reviewed-2011
Read from July 12 to 13, 2011

A roller coaster ride that ends up with a few dead, but our heroine on a completely different career path. The twists and turns were fun to follow, while you chase after Joy as she hunts down a killer. Through an undercover NYC S&M club to a few gay and lesbian bars - this story took the reader through every neighborhood in New York City.

I loved the peaks and valleys of the story, from high intensity chase scenes in underground tunnels to the slow moments where she is trying to figure out her next step, it was all believeable and a fun ride. At times I was wondering how everyone was connected, but I believe in the end the puzzle pieces all matched.

The one change I would make was the chapters - at times choppy and short, I didn't understand the spacing of when a story ended and the next began. At the same time I loved how each chapter had a name - what a fun addition which you rarely see.

A great thrill ride for those who are not faint of heart. A little gore and some language may keep few readers at bay - but those who like a fun ride will definitely enjoy this one.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleashed.