Susan (The Book Bag)'s Reviews > I'll Have Who She's Having

I'll Have Who She's Having by Liz Fenton

Jul 19, 2011

bookshelves: books-read-in-2011
Read from July 12 to 13, 2011 — I own a copy

I just finished reading The D Word by Liz and Lisa and loved it! I loved it so much that I got their first book, I'll Have Who She's Having and read it too.

It is amazing to me that 2 people can work so closely together to be able to write a book. It seems to me that writing a book by yourself would be challenging enough, but then to throw in another person, yikes! Obviously these 2 women know each other very well to be able to produce not 1, but 2 novels and a fabulous blog, that is a absolute treat to read.

But I digress -- so about the book. I ll Have Who She's Having is a great chick-lit read, perfect for the summer. The story centers around 2 sisters and basically their love lives, or maybe you could say, their lack of love lives. All they want is to be happy, isn't that what everyone wants? These 2 sisters bumble through their lives thinking something other than what is right in front of them will make them happy.

This book is serious and sad in places but also heartwarming in other spots. And hilarious is thrown in, in a lot of places, just like I imagine the authors to be. Kate and Kelley are very likable characters and as I was reading, I really hoped they would find love and happiness and a happy ending.

Thanks Liz and Lisa for another great story. Can't wait to see what you gals do next!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'll Have Who She's Having.