Moza M.S.T's Reviews > I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President

I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class... by Josh Lieb

Jul 12, 11

bookshelves: lmao
Recommended to Moza by: My little sister
Recommended for: Cartoon lovers, lovers of comedy, lovers of hidden-meaning
Read on July 12, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

My sister has been begging me to read this book. Every few minutes she told me that she felt sorry for me because I've deprived myself from reading the amazingness that is I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President. And she was right. so right. I've been deprived, actually deprived of the comedy, deprived of the hidden depth hidden in each character. I actually regret not tearing this book out of her hands the moment she offered it to me.

Oliver, is without a doubt, a genius. I profiled him as a narcissistic sociopath two chapters into the book. I thought every chapter would have him belittling others, and controlling them through unbelievable ways. In a way, i was kind of right. As well as completely wrong. Oliver was not what I thought he'd turn out to be. In the 303 pages of this book, i fell in love with the character. I loved that he was the farthest thing from a typical character. I loved that he had to be figured out, and not read so easily. I adored the fact that whenever you realize something new about him, that he may not have wanted to let slip, you get excited and start fidgeting in your seat. Anxious to find more.

I adored this book, and i can tell you the first thing i did was check if there was anymore. Sadly, there is not more. But if there was more i would buy it. Maybe even buy two copies of it, so that i wouldn't have to fight my siblings over who would get to read it first.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President.

Quotes Moza Liked

“Pammy surges out of her seat, arm straining for the sky. She will apparently pee herself if she's not allowed to answer this question.”
Josh Lieb, I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President
tags: humor

“Daddy was overcome by the charm of this scene. "They're just so amazing at that age. So innocent. So ... pure. As pure as the snow they play in." He apparently hadn't noticed the places where the snow was distinctly yellow.”

07/12/2011 page 144
48.0% "1) I hate, hate, HATE Oliver's dad. 2) I wish something nice would happen to Randy. 3) I love Liz."