Simona's Reviews > Shut Out

Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

Jan 16, 12

Read from September 09 to 16, 2011

Kody Keplinger je jednoducho úžasná. Škoda, že sa nedá chodiť s knihou :D :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shut Out.

Quotes Simona Liked

“It's never too late.”

Kody Keplinger
“Because I want to see you with someone better than him. Someone who will see how lucky they are to have you.”

Kody Keplinger
“I wasn't trying to drive you crazy, just to get your attention," he said. "Lissa, I never tried to use you. Everything that happened between us-I meant it. Including that kiss in the library. I tried to tell you the other day at my house. That this"-he held up our entwined hands-"is more than just a game to me. But...”

Kody Keplinger
“It wasn't a game," Cash whispered. "Not to me.”

Kody Keplinger
“This whole strike has turned into a way to fuck with people, Lissa," he snapped. "It was one thing when you were just boycotting sex, but now...Look at you. You're using sex to get what you want-playing with my feelings for your own benefit. That's why you came over, right? I'm not stupid. You're the one who's cruel, Lissa. Not me.”

09/10/2011 page 74
27.0% "Och, Cash ♥ Lisu inak v konečnom dôsledku neskutočne chápem... reagovala by som v tých situáciách podobne... (že by test vážne neklamal ;D)" 8 comments
09/11/2011 page 137
50.0% "Chloe je úúúžasná :D A Randy sa po zistení skutočnosti správal ako typický chlap... Kody Keplinger - I LOVE YOU! :D"
09/16/2011 page 155
57.0% "1.) Randyho mám sto chutí nakopnúť do riti. 2.) Cash ♥ ♥ ♥ 3.) Chloe je jednoducho cool a nemôžem si pomôcť, ale musím použiť Sykin výraz: "Kto je opačného názoru je banán." 4.) Úplne Lisu chápem... i ostatné baby :) 5.) Áno, Kody, milujem ťa! :D Ale to je už známy fakt... :D"
09/16/2011 page 196
72.0% "Tento otvorený rozhovor sa mi neskutočne páčil ♥"
09/16/2011 page 227
83.0% "OMG!"
09/16/2011 page 236
86.0% "“Hold up,” he yelled toward the window. “Just gotta say—I did not agree to this song selection. This was all Finn and Sterling’s idea, all right? I just agreed to help.” -> umrela som smiechom :D" 14 comments