Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter's Reviews > Deliberate Deceptions

Deliberate Deceptions by Leah Braemel

I was a bit disappointed. After reading Sam's and Rosie's story I've expected more. However, this book couldn't live up to my expectations.

It didn't work for me. Mainly it could be that the plot and the suspense part were definitely too weak and too thin. And I didn't get to know Lauren enough. Furthermore, it bugged me quite a lot that Thalia was an evil bitch. I didn't anticipate something like that after reading Sam's story. :(

At least Chad and Lauren were talking about the SIDS death of their daughter. I liked this part. And the rekindled love story between Chad and Lauren was rather nicely penned.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deliberate Deceptions.

message 1: by Rva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rva Booklover Wow, I did not know there was another book out. I have read the first 2 and really liked them! Cool!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Yeah...Could you read my review of the 2nd book (Sam's and Rosie's story). And could you let me know what you think about it. I liked Sam's and Rosie's story but I had a few problems, though.