Megan's Reviews > Blood Red Road

Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Sep 21, 11

bookshelves: june-dec-2011, absolute-favorites
Read from September 19 to 21, 2011

Wonderful. Amazing. Awesome. Fantastic.
The list could go on and on, but there really isnt really any word to describe my love for this book. IT WAS THAT GOOD. If I could give it a gazillion stars I would. A wonderful debut. Possibly my favorite book i've read in 2011 so far besides Delirium. If you have not checked out this book, you really should. <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Red Road.

Quotes Megan Liked

Moira Young
“Yer in my blood, Saba, he says. Yer in my head. Yer in my breath, yer in my bones...gawd help me, yer everywhere. You have bin since the first moment I set eyes on you.”

Moira Young
“We're on our own. An I feel calm. It seems crazy . . . but I'm calm. Because now I see what I gotta do. An what I ain't gotta do, which is waste time thinkin that anybody's gonna help us. That somebody's gonna come along an rescue us. I cain't count on nobody but me.”

Moira Young
“Lugh shines like the sun.
That must of made it easy fer them to find him.
All they had to do was follow his light.”

Moira Young
“Ever heard of the rule of three? he shouts as we run.
If you save somebody's life three times, their life belongs to you. You saved my life today, that makes once. Save it twice more an I'm all yers.”

Moira Young
“Marry me, he says. I got all my own teeth, I wash twice a year an I'll cut you in fer half the business here.”

Moira Young
“Wisdom ain't a virtue I ever aspired to.”

09/19/2011 page 45
10.0% "This book is so sad already, but beautifully written. I think I'm gonna LOVE it. <3"
09/20/2011 page 235
51.0% "Offcially my new guilty pleasure. <3"
show 2 hidden updates…