Darcy's Reviews > Immoral

Immoral by Brian Freeman

Oct 11, 14

bookshelves: 2011, audio-book, mystery, law-enforcement
Read from July 28 to 31, 2011

I have conflicting thoughts about this book. At times it was interesting, but then it seemed like the author stalled the story and it would flip fast forward months or even years. When the story would pick up sometimes it seemed like things didn't connect. It was only when you get to the end where you see how things all fit together.

I don't know what I think of Stride. At times he was very likeable, at times he was a buffoon, at times he played the dimwit.

I also hated the narrator and what he thought the Minnesota accent was. As someone living in MN, the accent you hear on the movie Fargo is not it.

I will check out the next book, but it will be a make or break book within this series for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immoral.

07/28/2011
18.0% "Not sure what I think about this one. Just started disc 3, will give it to the end of this one."
07/29/2011
72.0% "Starting disc 9, this one is still odd. It doesn't seem like anything is connected."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kelly I hope you like this one, when/if you get to it. I think the whole series will be good, but I'm just anxious to get to #4!

Darcy Thanks!