LauRena's Reviews > Secrets of My Hollywood Life

Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita

Jul 11, 11

** spoiler alert ** If you enjoy Hollywood scandals and or want to become a hot new teen in show biz you better hit the book because theres a lot more to it than you think. Don’t worry there is a book that you can read that will prep you. It’s called Hollywood Secrets a novel by Jen Calonita. The character of this story, Kaitlin Burkes one of Teen’s People’s 25 Hottest Stars Under 25, can tell you all the secrets you need to know:

Secret of My Hollywood Life- What if … Your picture was taped inside teenage boys’ lockers across America, your closet were bursting with never-worn designer clothing, and the tabloids constantly asked whether you were losing you “good girl” status?

It’s a glamorous life, but sixteen-year-old Kaitlin Burke, costar of one of the hottest shows on TV, is exhausted from the pressures of fame. Then she hits on and outrageously dating solution, one that has to remain top secret or it will jeopardize everything she’s ever worked for.

HOOLYWOOD SECRET NUMBER ONE: Movie stars don’t always get along. It’s true. You can’t believe everything you hear during interviews on Access Hollywood. When a star is asked about her costar, she’ll gush about how the two are best buds who go to the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf every Saturday morning after Ashtanga yoga for a fat-free vanilla Ice Blended. The truth is they probably haven’t seen each other outside work in six months. Celebrities will say anything for good publicity.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets of My Hollywood Life.