Arushi's Reviews > Frostbite

5620615
Jul 11, 2011

bookshelves: young-adult, fantasy
Read in July, 2011

If marrying books wasn't frowned upon, I'd marry the fuck out of this one and take it to bed with me not that I already don't but c'mon let's pretend shall we? Frostbite is one of those books that have a free ticket to everywhere with me. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me lose my ability to even.

I loved Rose and her attitude towards everything; never seen a heroine like her, probably never would. Dimitri makes me want to get in this book and kidnap him. I swear, every word that comes out of his mouth is like the bells in heaven ringing. They're both perfect for each other.

Everyone is this god awesome book is a firecracker. If you haven't already done so, I expect you to pick it up right now and read it. I'm watching you. I'll know if you don't ok honey?

I'm still watching you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frostbite.

Quotes Arushi Liked

Richelle Mead
“He's hot like, the kind of hot that makes you stop walking on the street and get hit by traffic.”
Richelle Mead, Frostbite

Richelle Mead
“Well, she was talking to me. That's enough to make anyone lose their temper. And I accused her of sleeping with my dad because he was the soundest evolutionary choice.”
Richelle Mead, Frostbite

message 1: by Arushi (last edited May 22, 2012 12:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arushi Ahh~ I know right? Frostbite is probably my most favourite book in this series (: