Saly's Reviews > Reckless Lover

3192922
Sep 14, 11

bookshelves: category-romance, cops-law-enforcement-security, virgin-heroines
Read in September, 2011

Well it had a dangerous hero bent on revenge and wanting to use the heroine as bait. I didn't like him at first but he grew on me.
Eden was a strong heroine, abandoned by all, she made a life for herself and business and gave it all up when she testified against her fiancee knowing her life would never be the same. An attempt was made in which Chris's wife died.
Seventeen months later Chris has become a wild US Marshall, taking chances. He saved Eden and kidnaps her. What I liked Eden had spine and grit even shot and pushed to the limits she didn't give up.
Chris was a jerk and I wanted to wring his neck at the start. But well Eden did find out that Chris's marriage wasn't a paradise as she had been thinking it was. Of course we have them seeing different facets of each other.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reckless Lover.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Saly Lady D, I haven't read Intrigues that much but liked this. Can you recommend some more from this line?

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Saly, I don't love as many Intrigues as I do SIM and Harlequin Presents, but there are a few:

I really enjoyed the Rose Tattoo series by Kelsey Roberts

Unforgettable Night (Harlequin Intrigue No 477)
Her Mother'S Arms (The Rose Tattoo)
Unlawfully Wedded (The Rose Tattoo, Book 2)
Undying Laughter (The Rose Tattoo)
The Wrong Man (The Rose Tattoo)
The Tall, Dark Alibi (The Rose Tattoo/Timeless Love)

are the ones I've read. Check the order, because I don't think they are in order.

I also recommend
Gayle Wilson and Julie Miller's books. You can check my HI shelf and see if any have come up highly rated.

Of course, Anne Stuart always comes highly recommended by me:

Catspaw II (Harlequin Intrigue, No 103)
Hand In Glove
Winter's Edge
Night And Day
Catspaw

Here is my HI shelf:

Saly Thanks Lady D, these should keep me busy for quite some time.

message 6: by Buggy (new)

Buggy Thanks Saly, sounds good