Danielle's Reviews > Remember Me

Remember Me by Christopher Pike

5619409
I remeber when I bought this book at Books-A-Million. I thought that the plot sounded interesting, and it was a thick book, so I thought "Yes! A nice thick read!" Cause I like big books, for some reason. So I paid like $16.99 and I walked home ready to pop open the book and dive right into it. So I got home and I went into my room, took off my shoes, went in the living room and opened the first page, and I read.

But something strange happened then, I started day-dreaming about what I should make myself for dinner. Should I make a chicken salad or just a hamburger. No, a cheeseburger, with mushrooms and sauteed onions, oh yeah, sounds good. That's when I realized I read the same line at least 40 times, and I still hadn't registered what I just read, but then i put the food thoughts aside and focused on the book. And I got to a least the middle of the book when I thought "I need to get my money back."

I thought this book was horrible. Was it the writing? Was it the plot? Was it the set up to the plot? Wht was the plot anyway? I thought it was boring and I couldn't get to any of the other stories in the book. I couldn't even finish reading about what happened the night she died. I have no idea what was going on, and I didn't care either, so I thought it would be best to just return it rather than trying to find the fucks that I didn't have for these characters and their story. So yeah, that's what I thought of this book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remember Me.

message 1: by Elsa (new) - rated it 1 star

Elsa Carrion I felt the same way, i love thick books. However this book i was very disappointed and the ending was the worst. I kept the book just to remind myself about how horrible the book was and i will probably not purchase a book by the other. But i am not saying never.

Jennifer I totally agree with both of you! I forced myself to read the whole thing because I spent the money on it but I skipped a lot of parts. It was completely boring and pointless.