Wendy Darling's Reviews > The Sleepwalkers

The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates

Jul 10, 2011

bookshelves: horror, male-ya-author, to-read, male-pov, 2011-publication

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sleepwalkers.

message 1: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN How is this one? I think I'm going to read it next. Is it spooky?:)

Wendy Darling I literally just started, so there's no spooky business just yet. :) I think I may put it aside for a bit, though, since I was so spoiled by Anna Dressed in Blood. I don't want to make unfair comparisons!

message 3: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN See I understand where your coming from because I had planned to read this right after Anna Dressed in Blood, but since I loved Anna so much I decided to get some space in between to ensure a fair review :)

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly I just got this from NetGalley and was considering reading it next. But...i've been spoiled by Anna Dressed In Blood and The Night Circus. Might stick with fluff for now. :P

Wendy Darling Look what Anna has done to all three of us! Poor Caleb Mason has a lot to live up to. Oh well, hopefully we'll all be in the mood to tackle it before too long. I think it's just too soon after the staggering fun of Anna and Cas, though.

Wendy Darling Oh, that's good to know, Skyla--and 5 stars, too! That was my problem, I started this just after I finished Anna, and it just wasn't fair to read it right after that. But I think I may pick this up soon. :)