Sreading.'s Reviews > The Forest of Hands and Teeth

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

10/02/2011 page 48
10/07/2011 page 90
29.0% "Every time I pick this up I read a few pages, get irritated, contemplate burning it, then set it back down. At this rate I'll be 100 before I finish it."
10/08/2011 page 115
37.0% "I want Mary to become an Unconsecrated. I want The Sisterhood to throw her whining ass over the fence and let her die. I want her to eat her own heart, so we don't have to listen to her bullshit feelings anymore. All she does is shudder, cry, and whine. But I must keep reading... because apparently I'm masochistic and this book is self-mutilation."
10/09/2011 page 141
45.0% "Finally some damn action! But even that's kind of lame... You know, if your entire village is being massacred by zombies, could you stop thinking about yourself for one second? Ugh."
10/11/2011 page 265
85.0% "Almost there...."
show 5 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL OMG this is great. I kind of felt the same way. I love books about zombies, but Mary is just awful.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL I know what you mean. I have some good zombie recs if you ever want any.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So far I really like the Joe Ledger series by Jonathan Maberry and I also like The Enemy series by Charlie Higson.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashes by Ilsa Bick was really good, but the zombies were only in the first half. That was a strange book.