Kathleen (Kat) Smith's Reviews > Vigilante

Vigilante by Robin Parrish

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Nolan Gray knows just how hard this world can be, the evil that dwells in the hearts of men that are corrupted by greed and pride. Spending much of his life not only serving in the armed forces as a trained specialist in every type of training he could get his hands on, now he seeks to fulfill a promise he made to himself. To rid the world of evil men and change the hearts of the citizens of the world from the inside out. He had to give them what had provoked them into fear and that would be hope. Hope in a better way. Hope that things could be better. If perhaps he could lead by example, then the rest would follow.

Finding that his death would allow him the secrecy he so desired, he teams up with his ex-captain from the military and a technology genius and begins to take back the streets of New York from the criminals and drug loads that roam free. Corruption, blackmail, bribes, extortion, prostitution, and weapons sales have made evil men rich, but one by one, Nolan Gray will use all of his tools to take back the streets and restore law, order and justice by becoming a vigilante.

In the novel, Vigilante by Robin Parrish, we get to have a sense of vengeance at seeking to right all the wrongs in this world through the eyes of one man, Nolan Gray, a decorated war veteran that seeks to use peaceful alternatives to take back the streets of his own city. Armed with high-tech weapons this book is a perfect blend of The Punisher meets Mission Impossible on a highly adrenaline pumping suspense thriller from the very first page.

I received this book compliments of Christian Fiction Blog Alliance for my honest review and LOVED this book. It had me rooting for Nolan every step of the way. Unlike all the other action adventures we have grown accustomed to seeing on the big screen, this one is believable and his cause is morally sound. At times his tragic war experiences come back to haunt him and show the character of Nolan Gray is not at all without his faults. It's his faith in God that will restore his turbulent soul and restore hope once more for good in the hearts of men. This one rates a heart stopping 5 out of 5 stars. Available at your local retailer in paperback and eBook formats.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vigilante.