Maria's Reviews > Devil Without a Cause

Devil Without a Cause by Terri Garey

Jul 11, 11

bookshelves: angels, demons-magic-weres
Read on July 11, 2011

I simply love this book!!! I have read great reviews about “Devil Without a Cause” by Terri Garey, but I have to say that I found this book AWESOME!!

Faith, makes a deal with the devil in order to save her son’s life. She only has to take a ring from a rock star, Finn, who is also on a bargain with Sammy (yeah, Sammy is the Devil!). The problem is that Faith and Finn want each other from the very beginning but they have a bargain to keep because they’re much at stake.

Faith is a single mother with a very sick son and without much money. She prays for her son’s life but she only gets Sammy. She makes the deal but Sammy has his own agenda although the reader don’t know it from the beginning. She is brave and very nice person. She loves her son so much that she is willing to give her soul to an eternal damnation in Hell. I cried a lot in certain scenes and Faith’s desperation in order to save her child affect me very much. She knows what she must do but she also knows that she will lose any way!

Finn made the deal with Sammy many years ago. Now, he’s rich and famous but not happy. He’s afraid of losing his ring because his life will be over. He wants to be loved by a woman for what he is as a person and not because of his fame. He likes from the start Faith and when he realizes the truth he becomes angry but he doesn’t want to hurt her. He is desperate and he makes things that afterwards regrets.

Faith and Finn make a good couple because the truth is that nobody wants to be alone. They just want to be loved and to love someone deep.

Sammy is the Devil I want!! I haven’t read the Nicki Styx series yet, but I’ll do it soon. He is the Devil but he’s good in a way. He is lonely and in all the book we can see that he’s suffering for a mortal woman who now is married to another man. He tries to do the best although he won’t admit it! He’s the sexiest devil ever!

I loved the book and I’m looking forward for the next of the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devil Without a Cause.