Len's Reviews > String Bridge

String Bridge by Jessica Bell

Aug 29, 11

Read from August 11 to 29, 2011

Definitely gripping. It might be a cliche to say it's 'unputdownable' but there isn't any other way to describe it. Just amazing.

With a storyline so consuming, it felt like being in some sort of a trance reading this book. I couldn't stop. It felt like being on a rollercoaster of emotions. Just when you think Melody is going to make a long-time dream come true, just when everything is all coming together - piece by piece...BANG! Everything shatters. How does Melody put all the pieces back together again? Where does she go? What is in store for her?

Intense writing. Outstanding dialogue. Impressive metaphors. Jessica Bell writes beautifully. String Bridge is a powerful novel.

"Somewhere up there is us, a happy us, in some parallel universe, living the way we're supposed to be. I truly believe that the earth is our practice ground - the place where we are to test things out, to make mistakes, to discover what we believe in, what we are passionate about." - Page 213

Definitely a MUST-READ. Get a copy. Now.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read String Bridge.

08/11/2011 page 12
4.0% ""Music is the shadow of thought. A muse for grief. An unending moan." - Preface, page 7"
show 1 hidden update…