Misha 's Reviews > Passion: A Novel of the Romantic Poets

Passion by Jude Morgan
Rate this book
Clear rating
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion.
sign in »

Reading Progress

09/14/2012 page 279
51.0%

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira Russell SO GOOD. Not quite as good as his book about the Brontes, which is stellar, but still, it was great.


Misha OOH! I have his book about the Brontes on my shelf too. Must get to it soon!


message 3: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira Russell Misha wrote: "OOH! I have his book about the Brontes on my shelf too. Must get to it soon!"

That book about the Brontes is the only good Brontebionovel I have ever read, which is actually not that hard because most of them suck -- but it really stands on its own, too, as a novel and a piece of writing about the Brontes. It's just really great. He gives you everybody - Papa, Branwell, Anne, Emily, Charlotte, Tabby. It's so well-done.


Misha Moira wrote: "Misha wrote: "OOH! I have his book about the Brontes on my shelf too. Must get to it soon!"

That book about the Brontes is the only good Brontebionovel I have ever read, which is actually not tha..."


Fantastic! The novel about the Brontes had been lying on my shelf for over a year - must rectify that! Have you read "The Brontes" by Juliet Barker? Apparently it's being re-released this year.


message 5: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira Russell Misha wrote: "Have you read "The Brontes" by Juliet Barker? Apparently it's being re-released this year."

Oh yes, that's one of my favourites, altho Barker is a little harsh on my girl Charlotte. But I love that it tells you what they had for breakfast.


message 6: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira Russell Sara wrote: "I found both Passion & A Taste of Sorrow amazing (rectify soon!), really want to read Morgan's book on Shakespeare at one point as well."

SHAKESPEARE? Wow, I didn't know about that one....


message 7: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira Russell Sara wrote: "The Secret Life of William Shakespeare cheesy title, but it's Morgan on Shakespeare...!"

And I had that wishlisted even! Bzuh. Shit, I can't even remember what I wishlisted anymore.

'Kindle Edition $9.99'

SOLD


Misha Sara wrote: "I found both Passion & A Taste of Sorrow amazing (rectify soon!), really want to read Morgan's book on Shakespeare at one point as well."

I am almost halfway through this one, and I love it! Will rectify soon and read "A Taste of Sorrow" :D


Misha Moira wrote: "Misha wrote: "Have you read "The Brontes" by Juliet Barker? Apparently it's being re-released this year."

Oh yes, that's one of my favourites, altho Barker is a little harsh on my girl Charlotte...."


Oh no! Really? Although I would hate to read anything harsh about Charlotte, I desperately want to read this book.


Misha Moira wrote: "Sara wrote: "The Secret Life of William Shakespeare cheesy title, but it's Morgan on Shakespeare...!"

And I had that wishlisted even! Bzuh. Shit, I can't even remember what I wishlisted anymore.

..."


Whoa! That was fast! :) If only I was not a book buying ban. MUST RESIST!


Misha Kirsty wrote: "This looks so awesome!"

Kirsty, I highly recommend this one. Such a wonderful, beautiful book!


Misha Kirsty wrote: "Thanks so much for the recommendation, Misha! I've added it to my list. :)"

Hope you enjoy it!


Misha You're welcome!


back to top