Ashley Riggs's Reviews > Night World, No. 2

Night World, No. 2 by L.J. Smith

Jul 16, 11

Read from July 09 to 16, 2011

Dark Angel: This is one of my favorite books in the series. The plot twisted and left the reader in shock at the end. I think so many can relate to Gillian. She was basically invisible to the world until an angel came to bring out her beauty and give her an admirable personality. Through this she finds that her soul mate is her crush. She also finds herself. I was so happy at the end when Thomas was forgiven so he could forgive himself.

The Chosen: You can't help but admire Rashel for being so independent, tough, and wise. She's basically my favorite aside from Gillian in the series. She isn't all "boohoo" all the time like most of the female characters in these books. I also can't help but fall in love with Quinn's bad boy exterior and love his aching interior. I love his and Rashel's love/hate/confused relationship.

Soulmate: I just love the whole Hellewise & Maya story to explain the creation of vamps. Very clever. However I did not like how this story was very Eleana & Stefan from Vampire Diaries. Don't get me wrong, I loved this. I love how Thierry had to keep searching for Hannah everytime she died and how Maya normally causes her death. But it's very very similar to Eleana and Stefan. I love Thierry's character. I want to cuddle the eff out of him.
Also, I like how Smith is bringing previous charcters together. clever clever

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 2.