W.H.'s Reviews > Compulsion

Compulsion by K.B. Miller

Jul 09, 2011

bookshelves: arc-for-review, top-of-my-tbr-list, favorites, magic, smashwords, vampire, witch, first-in-series, ya, kymberlee-burks-miller
Read from November 04 to 07, 2011

ARC for Review. I LOVE THIS BOOK!! An awesome tale of self-discovery and young love!

I was given the opportunity to Read~N~Review this book… OMGosh I loved this amazing self-discovery read!

Vampires, Witchs’ and Ghosts ~ OMy! Lily Moon’s family has a secret ~ one that could get her killed!

WOW! What a wonderful story. Lily Moon has a destiny to fulfill, one that is unknown to her until a beloved family member passes. I really identified with this character in that, I lost my mom at age 12. The physical pain she feels, just made me love her more.

Kymberlee has created a compelling world of self-discovery, self-confidence, first love, family secrets, and coming to terms with responsibility and one’s own destiny.

The characters are well developed, believable, lovable and yes, even some I love to hate! Imagine yourself surrounded by vampires out for your blood! Would you stay and fight?

Suspense and mystery kept me flipping pages on my phone, I had to know what was gunna happen next. Her twist on vampires is refreshing and the way she describes Mason, M~M~M!!!
The humor within had me smiling to myself a lot!

I recommend this for all YA Readers out there, this is an awesome twist to the Paranormal Read.

5 out of 5 Hearts
Lovetiggi's Book Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Compulsion.