K.B. Miller's Reviews > Compulsion

Compulsion by K.B. Miller

Feb 14, 12

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: my-books

I am pleased with how Compulsion turned out. I'm proud of my achievements thus far. However, don't mistake that for, "WooHoo. I'm in love with this masterpiece that I have written!"
That's not the case. Compulsion is my debut novel, and I'm very pleased with my progress as a writer. I love the fact that daily, I learn something new from another author. A new technique on how to make my stories flow with more ease, or an awesome tip about how to explain to the reader EXACTLY what I see in my head.
My developement as a writer and this particular story's growth is something that astounds and amazes me daily.
Thank you for joining me on Lilyann's adventure. Thank you to all of the reviewers. I have been lucky enough to have wonderful people that are honest about my writing. I hope that you enjoy the ride~Kymberlee
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Compulsion.

ღ☆ღ  Brenda  What's not to "LOVE" about this book? You have amazing characters,vampires,witches&ghosts.You are drawn in from the first page and you are kept sucked in through out.And Mason the boyfriend vampire is just too dreamy :) Great love story with some pretty intense fight scenes in there to keep the blood pumping.You know your reading a good book when your walking through your house with your kindle in your face and your bouncing off the walls. LOL .... WTG Kymberlee,can't wait for the next one.

Jennifer Treviño Can't wait to read it!! When will it be out for purchase?