Neyjour's Reviews > Sucker-Punch

Sucker-Punch by Sarah Black

Story Prompt:
After years of training and dedication I have finally achieved my dream of becoming the world heavyweight champion. I have put everything else in my life on hold to make earning this championship. I thought everything was worth it until I recently injured myself. Now they say I will have to forfeit my title if I cannot defend it in my next match scheduled for later this year. I am beginning to wonder if i can even recover enough to compete ever again, let alone in such a short time. I have been depressed and dare I say brooding lately. Without my boxing I am not sure what to do with my life, I have no close friends or family. I haven't been going to my physical therapy sessions because the PT wasn't working for me... Now my manager says he has a new PT specializing in treatment for my injury. Author do you think it would be possible for this therapist to pull me out of my depression and get me ready to defend my title? Can our relationship develop beyond therapist and patient? Author please give this man his HEA in a sweet romantic story that is light on the sex.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sucker-Punch.