Jackie's Reviews > Raven's Kiss

2195441
Jul 24, 11

bookshelves: kindle-lendable-books, read-in-2011, e-book-read
Read from July 18 to 23, 2011

Raven's Kiss: A Paranormal Romance is my first read from author Toni LoTempio and it had a very interesting premise which delivered in an exciting story featuring Raven Grace who was turned into a Coli, or shapeshifter as a young college student... Years later Raven is still hunting the demon who savagely ripped her normal life to shreds and turned it on it's ear... As a member of an elite unit called the Recovery Organization and tasked with the job of protecting humans from rogue Paranormals Raven is forced into taking a two week leave of absence by her superior... In those two weeks Raven's life is once again changed and turned upside down, this time in ways that prove to be positive.
During the journey with Raven there is quite a bit of world building, we find out secrets about Raven that are not only eye openers for her but the reader as well. The author has created a strong female character who is intelligent and able to think on her feet. The supporting characters of Hedy, George, Naomi, Finn, and Gwnecha are very well fleshed out and once the story really gets rolling it flows fairly quickly for the reader and even though the ending is just a bit too pat for me I enjoyed this first offering in the series....
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raven's Kiss.

07/12/2011
30.0% "Totally enjoying this new character of Raven Grace, she is taking me on a thrill ride and I am loving every minute of the adventure as it unfolds!"
07/15/2011
45.0% "Got sidetracked with an ebook for review so had to stop reading, will be happy when I can pick this one back up and finish!"
07/23/2011
75.0% "Finally got to start back up today (2 books read later) and am getting more caught up in story this sitting..."
07/24/2011
100.0% "Interesting premise and looking forward to the next in this series when it continues."