Kate (Nomalicious Reads)'s Reviews > Brightest Kind of Darkness

Sep 18, 11

bookshelves: own, kindle, reviewed, 2011-releases
Read from July 08 to September 08, 2011

More reviews can be found at my blog: Nomalicious Reads

Only 99c on Kindle @Amazon! Limited Time!

Brightest Kind of Darkness is definitely the kind of book that you want to curl up in bed with on a stormy winter night... or any night really. It doesn't really matter, because either way, you'll step away with a great feeling of: heart-warming fuzziness and an intriguing shock worthy end that you wont see coming.

Which, will naturally. Leave you reeling for more.

P.T Michelle draws you into the pages of Brightest Kind of Darkness with mysterious events, strong, lovable characters, as well as ones you just want to punch the daylights out of.

Nara was a great character, I think it would seriously suck having seen your whole day in dreams, and although this may make you think that it will be a very predictable read... it's not. Watching Nara struggle with her diminishing powers was great.

I was so wrapped up in the feelings this story evoked that I was overjoyed and even scared at times for Nara, gripping my kindle hoping that everything would be okay in the end.

After Nara stops following the rules and stops a bombing, fate decides to hit her hard. One of the good things that comes of this is: Ethan.

That boy sure is yummy! Not only does he have the yummy factor down, he is so sweet and kind, making me want to give him a great big hug, yet manages to effortlessly pull off the sexy bad-ass card at the same time.

Sign me up for a slice of him!

Disasters, impending doom, mysterious powers, family secrets, an action packed grip to your seat ending, with a very delicious boy. If you haven't read Brightest Kind of Darkness yet... DO IT! You know you want to! (especially while its cheap on amazon - link above!)

I'm DYING to find out what happens next - especially with Ethan, Daddy dearest and lots of other delicious events that unfolded right near the end.

Some questions where answered, but there are plenty more to discover! P.T Michelle you did an AMAZING job.

Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T Michelle gets:

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brightest Kind of Darkness.

08/08/2011
27.0% "hmm i wonder if ethan is a werewolf or demon lolol."
08/08/2011
36.0% "i hope he isn't a bad guy"
08/08/2011
49.0% "that was just sigh worthy and full of yum."
09/08/2011
71.0% "I really don't want anything bad to happen to Ethan or Nara.. or I might cry!"
82.0% "I'm so scared to read the end" 1 comment
09/08/2011
100.0% "Damn that was good, MORE PLEASE!!"
show 1 hidden update…